Audrey’s Bat Mitzvah: Temple Adot Shalom Poway
- A headshot session in advance of the big day so you have a professional portrait for the Temple bulletin, her invitations or for reception displays and so we have a chance to get to know each other (having a friend with you on a special day is so much more fun!)
- 5 hours of Photography: usually 90 minutes on Saturday morning before the service (for family and Bat Mitzvah girl formal portraits) and then 3 1/2 hours of reception coverage beginning with details and then all the fun! (But this can be customized!)
- A second photographer for the reception (to make sure we captured every fun moment of her Grand Entrance, the Hora, the details, the fun and the guests, etc)
- A Photo Video show telling the story of your day with video clips mixed with portraits
- A facebook sneak peek the day after (so you can share the beauty and fun right away)
- Custom retouching of EVERY portrait
- Your complete retouched gallery and your Video Show ready less than two weeks after
- All your retouched high resolution photographs on a flash drive so you’ll have them forever
- An online gallery with Free downloads for friends, guests and family (then they can print and post everything they want for free)
- An attached online photography lab for easy purchasing of prints, canvases, etc if your guests desire.
- A custom designed album –It’s 12″x12″ and 38 pages of amazing portraits telling the story of your daughter’s day. The album is an amazing high quality work of art, custom designed just for her!
There are 400+ more portraits in her gallery – including portraits from the actual service.
After photographing the service, we headed outside for a
A Covid Safe, Car Reception!
You could definitely feel the love – even from a social distance!
And I have to give a huge shout out to Marlene of Absolutely Fabulous Events for making everything smooth, beautiful and FUN – even in the middle of a storm!
Everyone played games from the safety of their cars….
And a fun time was had by all!
Years from now, all that will remain of your special day is your photographs, so choosing your photographer is one of your most important decisions.
My greatest joy is to be asked to capture a Bat and Bar Mitzvah’s story
I’m based in San Diego, but will travel!
Please VISIT MY WEBSITE for more information
EMAIL ME with questions about my custom collections that include or to schedule a meeting
As a photographer it is my great joy to capture Family and High School Senior Portraits, Engagement, Events, Bat Mitzvahs, Bar Mitzvahs, Parties, First Birthday, 1st Birthday Headshots, Branding Photos, Commercial photography, Product Photography, Vacation Photography, Beach Photography, Maternity, Gender Reveal, Family Reunions, Newborns and Babies, Children, Couples, Weddings and MORE that are as special and unique as you are –
Serving San Diego, Poway, Scripps Ranch,La Jolla, Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe, 4-S Ranch, Penasquitos, Rancho Bernardo, Ramona, Sabre Springs,
Outdoor Family, Child, High School Senior, Family Reunion, Gender Reveal, Newborn, Engagement Couples
Best Fun Senior Portraits, Family Reunion, Beach, Portrait Shoot, Park, Portrait shoot, Balboa Park, On Location, outdoor, Wedding photographer