Wedding Planning in the midst of COVID-19: Are you worried because you NEED A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER for your wedding but you are afraid?
Here’s what I’m doing instead of worrying about the Corona Virus
1. I’m 100% staying home to protect myself and others
2. I’m thinking ahead and planning my calendar for AFTER the C.V. quarantine
3. To help engaged couples make plans, I’m doing safe, online meetings via facetime or skype so I can answer all your questions,
show you some wedding albums and walk you through a wedding day, Sweet Life Style!
2. I’m tweaking my contracts: For the next year I’m offering free rescheduling of your wedding in case your date needs to be changed due to the virus!
3. No retainer is needed until we’re all back to work or until another couple wants the same wedding date (so yes, you can have a contract and feel safe that you’ve reserved me without having to worry about money!)
I want to help you be as flexible as you want while still being able to lock in your favorite vendors before someone else snaps them up!
(Because now you are searching for vendors with A LOT of other couples – and I will only photograph one wedding per day so I can devote all my energy to you!)
I will guide you and hold your hand (virtually in the beginning….ha!…and then actually on wedding day if you want!) through the entire wedding process —
So in summary, it’s on my heart to reach out to engaged couples who are struggling to make plans (or be afraid because they aren’t making plans!)
Engaged couples, how are you doing planning your wedding?
These are uncertain times but also we have the gift of extra time that could be used to plan your wedding!
I’d love to meet with you SAFELY via facetime or skype
I’m ready to chat!!!
Years from now, all that will remain of your special day is your photographs, so choosing your photographer is one of your most important wedding day decisions.
My greatest joy is to be asked to capture a couple’s love story from Engagement to Wedding day.
I’m based in San Diego, but would love to travel to your wedding!
Please VISIT MY WEBSITE for more wedding information
EMAIL ME with questions about my custom wedding collections or to schedule a meeting
I’m waiting to hear from you – to capture a slice of YOUR sweet life!
Serving San Diego, Poway, Scripps Ranch,La Jolla, Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe, 4-S Ranch, Penasquitos, Rancho Bernardo,
Outdoor Family, Child, High School Senior, Family Reunion, Gender Reveal, Newborn, Engagement Couples
Best Fun Senior Portraits, Family Reunion, Beach, Portrait Shoot, Park, Portrait shoot, Balboa Park, On Location, outdoor, Wedding photographer