Studio Mini Portrait Sessions: Bright, White and Light Custom, Fun and Fabulous Photography!
Alert! I’m adding something NEW!
I’m now offering Bright and Light Milestone Mini Portrait Sessions
to capture your kiddos’ (and your own!) special milestone moments.
This came about in answer to two of my clients:
WHY? #1: One client told me she realized her kids were growing up with only cell phone photos documenting them
– apparently mom tried printing a cell phone pic for her wall & realized that cell phone photos are really only beautiful on a cell phone. #truth and #eek!
So her kids are growing up with just my once-a-year family portrait session — she asked me for some in-between options. (Like to celebrate a birthday?
Or a half-birthday? Kids grow up so fast let’s make sure you have amazing portraits to remember them at each stage!)
WHY? #2: Another client said her daughter just lost her first tooth and she thought it would be fun to have some professional and beautiful high quality portraits –
she didn’t need a whole hour long session we’ll do that in November with the whole family – but she wanted a few beautiful portraits right now to frame, share with family and display.
WHY #3: So I did some thinking and came up with a Grand Idea: Bright and Light Milestone Mini Portrait Sessions!
Let’s stop time, whenever you want, and I’ll capture some amazing memories for you!
- How it all works:
• Milestone Mini Sessions will be about 20 minutes long in my bright, white and light mini studio.
• Since it will be indoors, we can schedule any time of day. (So let me know when your sweetie is at their best.)
• Since it’s a mini studio, we will schedule just one person per session.
• Any age is great! Baby – Adult (Adults would be professional headshots – as serious or as silly as you want!)
• Bring a second outfit if you want, as well as any props (toys, books, stuffed animals, etc.) If we have time, anything is great!
- • The mini session includes professional photography, full retouching of an amazing gallery and five digital negatives of your choice– all that for an investment of $129. Woot!
• Email me at Pam@SavoringTheSweetLife.com for details or to schedule!
If a mini session doesn’t fit your needs – let’s schedule a full HOUR LONG portrait session so you all have time to relax and have fun!
Each Custom Portrait Session INCLUDES:
My professional posing advice and help
My brochure with advice on what to wear to look your best
Any location of your choice in beautiful San Diego (I have lots of ideas if you need help choosing a great spot!)
Custom retouching and hand processing of your portraits
Unlimited poses and props
Unlimited Clothing changes
Unlimited people are also included (so yes, bring the family for your high school senior session!)
An online gallery to view your portraits.Please visit my website to see my photography portfolio, get more details or ask a question:I’m waiting to hear from you – to capture a slice of YOUR sweet life!I am a full time professional photographer based in San Diego, but will travel for weddings.
Serving San Diego, Poway, Scripps Ranch,La Jolla, Del Mar, Rancho Santa Fe, 4-S Ranch, Penasquitos, Rancho Bernardo,
Outdoor Family, Child, High School Senior, Family Reunion, Gender Reveal, Newborn, Engagement Couples
Best Fun Senior Portraits, Family Reunion, Beach, Portrait Shoot, Park, Portrait shoot, Balboa Park, On Location, outdoor, Wedding photographer